Nuffnang - klik a'd > a'd klik blik tabung anda

Mai Mai Follow

12 December, 2009

Hari Keputeraan Selangor

“hari keputeraan sultan selangor”

Weee…… so im enjoying myself at home, helping my mum preparing for lunch. And just
facebooking plus I update my blog.. hehehehe (finally after several day have been trying to re-post)


~ At nite
ayie + yana + yan + mimi + me.. (ya…. Me the cute a’d…;p)

Planning having dinner together around ‘de curve”. Then yana + ayie arrived earlier then me…and waiting for me at Jco.
We decide to eat rice (of course we are hungry, yup.. eat times… ) Finally we choose ASAM PEDAS… Our menu of the nite… yeeehaa… 1. ASAM PEDAS IKAN MERAH 2. KAILAN MASAK IKAN MASIN 3. AYAM BEREMPAH. Ayie >> char keow teow… After finishing our meal we enjoy song from live band. “l.o.ve and etc” Early I asked yana to bring along her camera so we cant snap..snap.. photo.. (haruslah kn bergewdiks wajib tu… ;p) Here are “the gewdiks frenz” Thanks everyone.. enjoys ur meals.. n sleep tied.. nite..nite.. ~aite

No comments: