Nuffnang - klik a'd > a'd klik blik tabung anda

Mai Mai Follow

26 February, 2010

(19) Enjoy FC launching

Since December we strungle..
on 25th February 2010 we enjoys....
yesterday myself having fun...
smile, taking picture, meet a lots of pupils..

finally our showroom was launch with a brand new names...

captured by me~aite

..........................................................................

feruni ceramiche SHOWROOM

mock-up 1

mock-up 2

mock-up 3

mock-up 4
......................................................................................

feruni ceramiche TEAM

Marcom Team

Marcom Team & Organize & Our Bos

clock: jessie, mei ling, ong, steph, gina, ida, ain, me

me, mr.cc ngei (our bos), ain
..................................................................................

the best is FOODs

think..think.. which 1 i want..=p

coffee also have u know..

puff

dessert


de new me,
adzani_ad



No comments: