Nuffnang - klik a'd > a'd klik blik tabung anda

Mai Mai Follow

23 March, 2011

24th entry > Hati Yang Kecik

23 March 2011,
Heart : Hati


I am a designer living in my ART life
I am a part time photograper to fullfil my DREAM,
I am a daughter to my mum n dad,
I am a sister to my sis n bro,
I am a auntie to my little cute FARISH,
I am a cousin to all my crazy kezen,
I am a gf to mr.M,

I am a good frieds...am i..?


Friends always come and goes.... but seriously there are not many out there that will stay together and stay with u in a hard or good days...

people always claims that they are bff to each others.
do u really know what is bff stand for.??

B : Best
F: Friends
F: Forever

this is what i thought.. but i really dont know what others do..

im smilling when think what happen back then..

when i stay back at Zura, yANA, sARA house...
when i chit chat with Ayie,Yan, shak at restaurant..
when i play games with dYa, Hanem at court....

but...............



grab from google


we share the happiness, the sadness....

i love the way u guys act..
i love the way u guys treat me..
i love the way u guys keep in touch with me..
i love the way u guys chill me up..
i love u for who u are....

and because i love u..

i will always advice...
i will always demand for the best for u..
i will always watch from far..
i will always "love u"...

but if u think i was interupting urlife...

no matter what people said i will '' MIND MY OWN BISNESS"
no matter what people saw, i will " PRETENDING NOT SEING WHAT IS WRONG"
no matter what my heart ..beep.. i will '' STAY AWAY, AS FAR AS I CAN"








adzani adnan quote:
:: berkawan nk beribu-ribu


I am....
Adzani @ a'd....

6 comments:

zyan said...

chill my dear..lets hv ice creammm..
eh..u r on diet..ahhh for this case never mine laa..lets paddle pop uuu..super duper yummyy..ke u nk haagen dazs?

adzani adnan said...

hahahaa..
naaaaaaaaaaaaakk.. :)

Halle Calypso said...

i love u ad. tak kisah ape pun <3

adzani adnan said...

i syg u jugak.. si comei..

azura said...

luv u so much my bff..sorry if ade wat salah ngn ad ye... n luv u 4ever my bff ;)<3

adzani adnan said...

huhuhuh... it not bout u la dear..
someone yg i trust n someone yg i anggap bff...
tp rpe2 x kot..
sbb de happines thing happend in her life pun xnk..
n u know what until now but still xnk share.. so better..
i back off from herlife kn.. hhohoho

p/s: i love u to.. so much also.. muaaah.. muaah