Nuffnang - klik a'd > a'd klik blik tabung anda

Mai Mai Follow

28 February, 2011

18th entry : Satu : First

End of February, 2011
: first.....


Yes... my heart was kidnapped by a person name "mr,tarzan..."...


This month (February,2011) we made some of FIRST STEP :

1. I know exactly where do you live....
before this im so lazy to know where he living. hehehhe... but then last saturday was a must... because on sunday we are going to kenduri..

2. we dating on Sunday ..
hohohoho... normaly we just dating after work either weekdays or weekends..

3. we go kenduri..
go kenduri together2.. auw...

4. u pay my bills..
hehehe.. yes.. he's the one normally pay for our expenses when dating. but he also paid for my broadband started this month.. (><) v...



5. i call u ... (...........) at Celcom branch.. sssh... only u know bout this.. - malu... blushing... lalalalallalala




adzani adnan quote:

:: i cant take my eyes over u....


I am....
Adzani @ a'd....

2 comments:

azura said...

hehehehe..bulan feb adlh bln sejarah ye ;) like it...hopefully u alwiz happy my dear bff

adzani adnan said...

huhuhu...
every step is going bigger n bigger.. step by step..
im taking a risk..
hoping this risk will "berbaloi-baloi.." hahahha... :)

i lov u tooo..